Travel Photography: Everything You Need to Know

Fashion moves so quickly that, unless you have a strong point of view, you can lose integrity. Sometimes the simplest things are the most profound. It is important to be chic. What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts go so fast. Fashion is instant language. I still appreciate individuality. Style is much more interesting than fashion, really.

 

Every day I'm thinking about change

What I hate is nasty, ugly people. Go to a place where you're not going to be stressed, because a honeymoon itself can be a stressful thing. Those fashion designers are just crazy; but aren't we all? I adore the challenge of creating truly modern clothes, where a woman's personality and sense of self are revealed. I want people to see the dress, but focus on the woman. Every day I'm thinking about change.

I would like to be a one-man multinational fashion phenomenon. Fashion can be this mysterious thing that you can't explain. Fashions fade, style is eternal. I love you if you love me. Vanity is the healthiest thing in life.

Instead of buying six things, one thing that you really like. Don't keep buying just for the sake of it. I love the 2000s because everyone started to love haute couture. Sometimes the simplest things are the most profound. Nostalgia is a very complicated subject for me. I'm attracted by nostalgia but I refuse it intellectually. Beauty is perfect in its imperfections, so you just have to go with the imperfections.