How to Create Memories that Will Last Forever



Attention to detail is of utmost importance when you want to look good. There is always an emotional element to anything that you make. My breakfast is very important. My shows are about the complete woman who swallows it all. It's a question of survival. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment.

 

I do not have one theme for each season, I just try to make beautiful clothes all year round. Don't dress to kill, dress to survive. Fashions fade, style is eternal. You have to always work against what you did before, and even against your taste. Men don't want another man to look at their woman because they don't know how to handle it.

 

Unordered list example (h4 heading)

  • I always thought what you wore underneath was as important as what you wear on top. Fashion fades, only style remains the same. 
  • Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. 
  • We look our best in subdued colors, sophisticated cuts, and a general air of sleek understatement. If I had the power, I would ban leggings.

 

I want to thank all the women who have worn my clothes, the famous and the unknown, who have been so faithful to me and given me so much joy. Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts go so fast. Fashion is instant language. My breakfast is very important. If I had the power, I would ban leggings.