Create a Life You Don't Need a Vacation From

We look our best in subdued colors, sophisticated cuts, and a general air of sleek understatement. My customers are successful workingwomen. It's sometimes said that I'm rebellious and I do things to push people's buttons, but I just like the challenge. I think it's an old fashioned notion that fashion needs to be exclusive to be fashionable. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now - no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore.


Men don't want another man to look at their woman because they don't know how to handle it. You have to always work against what you did before, and even against your taste. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. Fashion is a very stressful place to work because of the demands of doing the shows - no one expects a writer to produce two books a year on the dot - but it's also a very toxic place to work. You can only go forward by making mistakes.

 

 

 

My customers are successful workingwomen. Men don't want another man to look at their woman because they don't know how to handle it. Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future. Fashion never stops. There is always the new project, the new opportunity. Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.

 

This is a h4 heading example

I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now - no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore. I didn't consider myself a fashion designer at all at the time of punk. I was just using fashion as a way to express my resistance and to be rebellious. I came from the country, and by the time I got to London, I considered myself to be very stupid. It was my ambition to understand the world I live in. I love a black wedding dress. I try to contrast; life today is full of contrast... We have to change. Fashion can be this mysterious thing that you can't explain.